Industrial Revolution Essay due Nov. 11

Please click on this link and scroll down to page 22 to find the essay instructions. 

Please remember:  this essay should be 8 paragraphs long.  We worked on a paragraph of outside information in class that should be included in your essay.  Please make sure you include J.M.W. Turner, Charles Dickens and the effects of the French Revolution on France as outside information. These pieces of outside information are not optional, they are required for this essay.

1 comment:

  1. I finally came to Japan. Everyone treated me rather well, and copied whatever I did. All of them stared at me in amazement. I think that they were impressed because I was from the west. Most of the Japanese acted this way, but others did not. Some stared at me not in amazement, but disgust.

    From what I could see, the people who didn't like me were dressed in more traditional japanese clothing. Others looked like they could be living in America. They were a mix of their own culture and ours. Perhaps they believed that our ways were better-more advanced, more preferable. Most people embraced the idea of becoming westernized. I think that the Japanese are opening up to us, trying to become like us.

    e.l.

    ReplyDelete